Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is a test

On recommendation from my sister in law, I got a copy of Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. After reading the introduction, that took me back to my college school text books, it seems doable. The author has built me up and has made me believe I, too, can teach my boy to read. We have successfully completed the first lesson to which he responded, "that was easy." We shall see. To me, 100 and easy don't belong in the same sentence. Doing 100 things consistently has NEVER been my strong point. (Remember that ADD post where I promised to chronicle my adult ADD? I never posted a thing after that about ADD...case in point.)

I do plan to homeschool for kindergarten, so this is a test. Will we survive? We shall see. Don't bother checking back on me...chances are, I will never give an update.

2 comments:

Amanda Barefoot said...

Lol...
have you seen that movie, Along Came Polly? your post reminded me of Polly. :0)

Christa said...

you can do it Holly! Call if you need support.