Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Final Countdown

Yes, it is true, I just cannot wait to get into our new house. I have been waiting for this day since the day we moved in here. This time next week, I will be blissfully up to my neck in boxes. . .boxes that I will be unpacking for the last time. I now know how my parents feel. They move far more than any other people I know. I don't know where they are half the time. Ft. Myers, Ft. Lauderdale, the sailboat, Big Canoe. . .(please don't ask me for their address. . .I'm sure I don't know it. . .making it harder now that their current location has 2 addresses??? One for mail, one for location??? Strange.) In the past year we have lived in 3 places and packed and unpacked a total of 7 times. . .next Saturday will make our 4th house and our 8th pack job. . .whew I am tired just thinking about it. I look forward unpacking and finding a permanent home for my things. I also look forward to making a HUGE drop at the GoodWill located right across the street from me currently. I am NOT bringing junk into my new house.

As for Christmas cards this year. . .we aren't doing them. Too much, too stressful, but I may send out change of address cards after the new year. . . maybe. . .don't hold your breath.

3 comments:

One Happy Momma said...

I am so excited for you sweet friend! I expect a tour of the new house when I get back in town!
LOVE YOU!

natalie said...

I'm not sending out Chritmas cards this year either--wait I didn't send them out last year either--oh well! I feel your pain on the moving--Congrats on the new place!!

Seth and Sarah said...

So exciting!! Hope you post lots of pictures of your new casa =)