Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things about Me

Here are 25 Random things about me. I did this for facebook and thought I would go ahead and post here too.

1. I love all things school supply. They made attending and teaching school so worth it. I am still tempted to buy them even when I don't need them.
2. I love organizing parafanelia. . .but I am not organized. . .imagine that.
3. Going to the dentist is relaxing for me. . .almost spa like.
4. I love learning how to discipline Biblically.
5. If I meet you, and you tell me your name. . .chances are I will not remember later. . .or I will wonder if we ever did meet in the first place. . .I love making new friends, but I am horrible with names or faces. . .I always pray people are not offended when I ask them their names. . . multiple times before it is locked in the vault. I have a brain full of holes.
6. I love having people over to my house. I am thankful we have more room now to accomidate others.
7. I go to Celebration Church. . .I love it.
8. I belive in the power of prayer. God is so awesome and hears even our littlest prayers. He can do immesurably more than we can think or ask.
9. I like penut butter as long as it is not in any type of dessert form.
10. Mexican is my favoite food. . .I often wonder how Bryson mangaed to come out of me NOT wearing a Sombrero. Ole!
11. As a teenager I made the "big bucks" teacing students modeling and ettiquite out of my home. I had 15 students. I taught them one on one for 30 minutes each week. We were even asked to be in modeling shows at the mall and in runway shows at the Country Club.
12. I cannot do math. . .please don't ask me to try. . .I get too nervouse and the numbers never add up.
13. I am thankful for a husband who is a human calculator. . .without him. . .our finances would be a crying shame.
14. I do not understand sports. . .I don't get why people get all hyped up about games they are not playing and why it all matters so much. . .I dislike the crowd noise during football games and wonder why these guys like to touch each other's sweat. . .GROSS!
15. I am sad for my husband because he LOVES sports and he married a girl who is totally uninterested. I have a hard time even pretending. Put on a game and that is my cue to exit the room.
16. I played softball when I was a kid. . .I use the word "played" loosely here. . .I think mostly I stood WAY out in the outfield. I just liked the pink shirt they gave us. . it looked spiffy with my white shorts and pink and white tennis shoes.
17. I sleep sitting straight up in bed while I am pregnant. I cannot sleep on my side, my belly is out of the question and since I shouldn't sleep flat on my back (which is my choice position) because it cuts the blood flow to the baby. . .all that is left is to sleep like I am in a recliner.
18. I like cool rooms and cars, temperature wise, but I DO not like moving air to touch me. I direct all vents in my car away from me.
19. I was once fluent in sign language. . .I am loosing my skills.
20. I love to check my email.
21. I break for Chik Fil A cookies and cream shakes
22. I love the smell of coffee. . .not so much the taste.
23. I serve in the 2 year old nursery every other Wednesday night. (Not for much longer. . .)
24. I will be a mommy of 2 in 10 weeks.
25.I would love to be able to sing. . .well. . .as in not hurt anyones ears.

No comments: