Saturday, January 10, 2009

Due to the great demand . . .

You have asked and asked so here are some pics of our new house, hot off the presses. I just took them this morning. It is certainly a work in progress. . .still empty rooms to be filled, walls to be painted, pictures to be hung, curtains to be made. . .but there is time for that later. Later as in after I have a baby and they are all grown up and out of the house??? It will all eventually get done. . .one day. I'd love to hear what you have to say regarding color on the walls. Currently, I am perfectly happy with the nice tan on the walls, but one day. . .the color bug is going to bite and I will want to see more color.








I would like to leave a little commentary on some of these pictures, but in blogger right now all I see is script and no pics. . .I don't know where one pictures starts and another one ends. . .oh well. . .you will get the idea.

Also, I have been looking into bedding for this little one growing in my belly and I am currently having a love affair with this bedding. LOVE IT!

More pictures to come of other rooms as they begin to look a little more complete.

7 comments:

Life with Boys said...

Cute, Cute, Cute bedding!!! And the price is great.

I really want to see your house in person soon. Mike and I were talking about it last night. The pictures look great. I love your colors. It looks so spacious and clean.

Talk to you soon,
Robyn

One Happy Momma said...

Your house looks great! I cannot wait to come see it!
OK, the bedding is to die for! :) LOVE IT!

natalie said...

Man that house looks so familiar! I couldn't have picked a better one myself :) It looks fantastic!! Oh and love the bedding :)

Anonymous said...

everything looks great! I think for a color in the playroom, pick a fun bright one. as far as other color ideas, i'll have to see the rooms in person! Josh could do some damage in that playroom :)

Christa said...

That bedding is fabulous. Can't wait to see the house in person. I am a little jealous :) I think I have to have another child before the thought of moving even occurs to us. So another couple years at least!

Emily said...

Your house looks so beautiful and warm! I hope to visit you sometime!

Seth and Sarah said...

Beautiful house! Love the girls' bedding. Definitely not "Babies r Us" blah!!