Monday, May 4, 2009

Miracle Blanket

Not long ago, I got a comment on my blog regarding this post. The comment was left on one of my more recent posts. It said this

Hello, please pardon the intrusion. I’m Mike Gatten, inventor of Miracle Blanket. Your blog was brought to my attention because of your mention of the Miracle Blanket. I can’t thank you and others enough for helping us spread the word because people just don’t believe us when we tell them it might be “this easy.” That's why word-of-mouth has been the biggest source of growth for us since day one.

To show our gratitude I'd like to send you a free Miracle Blanket. If you don’t need it for yourself you might give it as a gift or maybe a giveaway on your blog.

Please contact Susan in Marketing and let her know what color you would like.

Susan@MiracleBlanket.com or (214) 675.0539.

And again, thank you very much.

Mike


I was slightly sceptical at first, because in the post that I wrote about the Miracle Blanket I didn't even gush about it. Seriously, how many times in life do you ever just receive something for free without strings attached. After some research, I found that it was indeed true and with NO strings attached. My free Miracle Blanket came several days later. I gave it to my friend Emily who just had a baby a few days ago. (Congratulations! Emily. I can't wait to meet Charlie!)

A few weeks pass and I get another email directly from Susan at Miracle Blanket telling me about a contest that is being held. They want videos of babies being swaddled in the Miracle Blanket showing the calming effect of it. For complete rules go here. Adam and I are planning on entering as many times as we can. The first prize is $500, second is $100 and third receives $50. It is worth a shot. We have videoed Mabry being swaddled probably 5 times all ready with great success. She really does respond to the Miracle Blanket. If our video is chosen as one of the best, we will need your help. The judge will be the public, so I will be calling on all of you and your friends to VOTE FOR US!

The Miracle Blanket is just one of those MUST HAVES for new mommies. I am truly a believer in it. I could totally be a spokesperson for it...I just love it and so does Mabry! We didn't waste anytime introducing her to her new best friend. . .the Miracle Blanket.




PS: I did not nor do I expect to get anything for writing this post. . .I just wanted to share the latest Miracle Blanket happenings. They have NO IDEA I have written this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! good luck-i'll def. vote on yours :)